Wednesday 30 June 2010

Got to post something!

It's nice to be away on holiday with Nat and the kids. Bit gutted to be missing
out on the good forecast for Thursday. I hope you all have a cracker. Thought
I should mention Sundays racing. Nice to get out and try it even if the breeze wasn't
up to much. As for my performance, it was mildly better than Englands and I
missed out a mark. So, I add it to a growing list of errors currently afflicting my sailing.
It only came to light whilst chewing the fat afterwards over a cup of tea. At which point
I'd signed off and no-one had noticed! Self policing at it's best ensured I subsequently retired.
What a disaster? 3 race day and all. Anyway, how to go fast round a track when the wind
dies......
Keep your bearings as the wind swings and sail the proper course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment